Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey lads and gents.... The name's Queanna but you can call me NaNa or Breeze. I just purchased two brand new Kia Forte Koup's the 7th of August... so their only what 3 days old?!! I was never a Kia fan until now. I'm a Honda guru. I can rip a Honda apart and put it back together in a days time. I'm new to the Kia scene but you will be seeing me more frequently :) I absolutely love my Kia's!!!!! Already have been racing hahaaa. Here's a photo of the two cars right after they were purchased and driven home :D more photos to follow eventually. Once I figure out the site and where everything is, I'm all game! If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to reply on this thread or send me a message. I'm all ears. Oh and btw.... I'm a chiq ;) just thought I'd throw that out there heheheee..... well I'm off to go for my morning workout then I need to go to Kia for them to put the rest of my accessories on. See ya *deuces*

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

Kia tends to have the 'power to surprise' :)

So what are your plans for your koup?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome .. I'm sure you'll find a ton of info here. If not just ask. Have to ask, 2 koups? Both for you?

Throw up some photos
No, my husband and I.. his is the dark grey with 2-tone rims and mine is the black with 2-tone rims.. give me a couple of minutes and I'll post a photo of the car when we first got them home side by side.. he just left to go back to work in the black car so I can't take any photos of that one.... lol

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,842 Posts
No, my husband and I.. his is the dark grey with 2-tone rims and mine is the black with 2-tone rims.. give me a couple of minutes and I'll post a photo of the car when we first got them home side by side.. he just left to go back to work in the black car so I can't take any photos of that one.... lol
Welcome to the site, and congrats on the Koups. Gotta ask this question though: When you and your husband go out together who drives and which Koup gets taken...LoL!

·
Registered
513 Posts
i can't convince my wife to buy another Forte.. She wants a Rondo.. Kids do things to women.. I just don't understand.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the site, and congrats on the Koups. Gotta ask this question though: When you and your husband go out together who drives and which Koup gets taken...LoL!
we do go out together driving both lol..... i drive the black one and he drives the grey one. I own him in racing lol!! He's still in training :p

i can't convince my wife to buy another Forte.. She wants a Rondo.. Kids do things to women.. I just don't understand.
LOL....... this is true

Welcome to kia nation you will love both of the car's
thanks guys :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
welcome :) did you get the ex or sx? and manual or auto
whichever one it is that comes fully loaded.... i wanna say sx i believe. their both the exact same just different colors and their both auto :( I wanted a manual but they said that auto is faster than manual because of the sport shifter :rolleyes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
whichever one it is that comes fully loaded.... i wanna say sx i believe. their both the exact same just different colors and their both auto :( I wanted a manual but they said that auto is faster than manual because of the sport shifter :rolleyes:
well the 2.4 is the sx...should of gone with manual though, less loss of power to the wheels

but that doesnt matter :D welcome!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
welcome to the Kia Nation Breeze!
I'm looking for to seeing how you trick out you Koup.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts