Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I was wondering who would be interested in meeting up in Niagara Falls some time in June (Saturday June 18th) PM me so I could start to get a count on whos in and keep you updated on where and when. All are welcome. Our neighbors up in Canada, PA, and New Yorkers, Maybe even some from Ohio! Hit me up please hope to hear from you all soon.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
that'd be two big meets going on june 18th :) dedicate June 18, 2011 the official "Meet Day" of 2011 haha our Texas Meet is on the same day good luck getting this going for sure!

·
Registered
248 Posts
if it's in the falls(either side), that's close enough for me. i'm in.

·
Registered
248 Posts
@ bobwinters - make a post in the Canada section of this forum. I'll make a post on the UKE site within the Ontario area part......so this must mean you're the official organizer. lol.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I vote BobWinters!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ya for the most part winters is going to organize it but I will deffinately help him out if need be. And sounds Great man

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So back to the Falls, If we can get enough of us I was thinking we could park go to the Hard Rock Cafe, eat then head of to Goat Island, Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds? Just giving us ideas of what we could do. Lets get this going again!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Me and my bro(br8kpoint) are In(if the event happens)......

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im in I see a couple of koups around me ill leave them notes also GRT you have some coming from UKE as well?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I haven't seen any besides mine and yours and the occasional random one old guy driving around.

·
Registered
248 Posts
The fact that this thread has been in the New Posts section quite a bit recently should be drawing enough attention to getting a meetup scheduled and attended well. there's a meetup this saturday in Mississauga for a bunch of Koups/Fortes/Souls, so I'll try and gauge some interest while I'm there.

·
Registered
207 Posts
ya he does actually lol and i saw another one today over on harlem by indian church. it was a spicy red koup

1 - 20 of 28 Posts