Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^^
MAN THAT IS EXACTLEY THE HOOD I WANT
dam nice find I never saw this one tell now.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea man nice find! Wonder how much and if they ship to the US. Kinda want a color matched vented hood but the CF looks good

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm debating on what to do with my hood cuz I scratched the living shit out of it a month or 2 ago and I would either need to repaint the entire hood or buy a new one. I already went to Kia and they tried buffing it out and it only took out minor scratches but there's a few major ones. Any suggestions on what I should do? Repaint it? Get a new one? CF on a bright silver koup?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Looks like they flipped the vents around, which I think makes more sense, and looks better.
Anyone know how much?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm with you fas, not my forte either. kinda boring, but that's just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
and arent those vents fake too? ive seen this hood posted on here and on facebook and another forte site and im like 99% sure that those vents are fake. and IMO, this hood makes our car look like it has gills

well maybe not 99% ;)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I don't think I would like CF, but painted to match with vents, would be interesting.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
If you guys want these, then we can get them. Group purchase, anyone?
Hey Tom what would be the price tag on the hood ?

*side note*
I bet you could pull the fake vents out and put real ones in its place if they are fake, little extra work thou, thats what I'd do atleast;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the driver side vent looks to be in the perfect spot to cool the ECU for those who strayed away from the stock air box

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
^^ Sure cool the ECU down by pretty much submersing it in water... The way those vents run (if open) will create a very wet and dirty engine bay. Better off leaving them sealed.

·
Registered
90 Posts
^^ Sure cool the ECU down by pretty much submersing it in water... The way those vents run (if open) will create a very wet and dirty engine bay. Better off leaving them sealed.
well said, and when will people realize that the ECU does not run hot, or even warm at all..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts