Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
it would be nicer if we meet at morris county area in New Jersey....

count me in...

as long as it is on a weekend or weeknights.....

·
Registered
708 Posts
well i dont have a forte but i'll meet up if no one minds

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm down as well. I'm in Jersey City and there's a spot here on route 440 where there are a WHOLE lot of cars that get together every Friday and Saturday night. Just a suggestion. Let me know what everyone think.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice to see everyone with all the response and reply...this is just a suggestion if everyone would agree:
Date: August 7th, 2010
Time: 12pm to 5pm
Place: located in Teaneck, NJ.
I suggest this place cuz its a huge parking lot located next to a park where we can all meet and chill...no one really go thru there. And right across the street there is a burger place call White Manor....awesome place for some burgers..
Ill give the address if all agree to come thru.
Lets make this meet and greet happen!

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm down as well. I'm in Jersey City and there's a spot here on route 440 where there are a WHOLE lot of cars that get together every Friday and Saturday night. Just a suggestion. Let me know what everyone think.
That sounds like every dunkin donuts on a major road in NJ hahaha

·
Registered
567 Posts
Aw crap I just released that said the 7th. That's my birthday so I'm going to be.. incapacitated.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hm, not sure if I will have my koup by then or not. I have to send my title to insurance, and have insurance send money to bank. Then go buy it.. and they will have to get a red one from someone since no one around here seems to have a red koup sx with leather and a sunroof... but hopefully I will and maybe I can bring it ;D

·
Registered
104 Posts
come on guys..let's do this on the 14th
meet and greet....count me in

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.