Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( it suckss...i hope they have it on the future in the psn to buy like an add on...lets c if it happens.:p

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Man I wanted to get a car list to see if they would have our car. Guess not

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Sad they did not add the koup, but the graphics of GT5 are amazing as always...
and I'm looking forward to weather conditions..*looks Real*
disapointed only 200 cars have the inside cockpit view but oh well :(
physics and graphics of GT are always King which is a reason to buy it Koup or not.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Playstation SUCKS!!! (sarcasm) :p

I have the Forte Koup on Forza III on X-Box! :p

I got upset last year when Sony put off the release of Gran Turismo 5 again and decided that I wasn't going to go through the whole winter without some sort of racing game to help with the itch, so after talking to some friends I went out and bought an X-Box 360 instead and picked up Forza Motorsports 3. I had played Forza and Forza 2 before, and I have a Playstation 2 and have played the hell out of GT3 and GT4, and loved them. After picking up Forza 3, I can't even handle playing GT3 or GT4 any more. Forza really IS that much better.

I'm still debating buying a PS3 now that GT5 is out, but I really want to try it first. So far I am hearing that GT5 really isn't all that amazing. I really don't know that I want to drop $300 for the console, $80 for the game, and another $150 for the wheel and pedals (considering that the Playstation controller doesn't have digitally proportional triggers). It's a big chunk of change to drop for one game. Is it REALLY worth it? Or should I just wait for Forza 4 to come out in a few months?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I loved GT4 and GT5-prologue, i even have the logitech racing wheel for it. I was going to get GT5 the other day when it came out but i got black ops on release day and let's just say.....welcome back COD 4.

There's no way i'm playing another game until after christmas, and even then it'll be tough because that's when all the little kids will get black ops and they're always fun to play around with.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love the GT series. I want it but not at the fullr etail price. I have been playing Dirt2 alot and really enmjoy that. I heard Dirt3 is coming out soon too. I do wish forza was for the PS3 because I'm not sinking more cash into a Xbox360 just for that game.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Koup has been my "go to" car in Forza 4 since I picked it up.

GT5 was a failure and I've played that series since GT on the original PlayStation.

Sent from my A100 using AutoGuide App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.