Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this weekend someone backed into my car and jacked up the hood:( and the person didnt have insurance might use this opportunity to get a carbon fiber hood depending on how much I get

·
Registered
289 Posts
So this weekend someone backed into my car and jacked up the hood:( and the person didnt have insurance might use this opportunity to get a carbon fiber hood depending on how much I get
That sucks!!! I found a hood for you Carbon Fiber Hood

Little spendy though

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol that one is nice but thinking about the one from turbokits sinks it's alot cheaper

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another thing I am worried about is that I live in the desert and I worried with how long the clear coat would last on it because I've seen some that look real nasty

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Sorry to hear bout your accident! D: But if you're worried about the CF hood... you just got to take extra care of it. I live in a sandy area so I know your pain.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Another thing I am worried about is that I live in the desert and I worried with how long the clear coat would last on it because I've seen some that look real nasty
You can always refinish it. My husband recently took some compound to his and it looks almost brand new again...and it looked bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts