Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove into a Kia dealership here in San Antonio, TX to see a red koup. I didn't get down because one of the saleswoman met me at my truck and I asked her if they had a red koup I could look at and she said there aren't any yet?! I've seen some on youtube though. Does anyone know what's up with that :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I thought but then I called the Legend Kia dealership and they said they haven't gotten any either?! WEIRD.

·
Registered
233 Posts
My dealer didn't have a Corsa Blue SX so they got one from another dealer; and this is before I committed to buying. They went out of their way to at least bring one in for me to check out. Maybe they can do the same for you?

·
Registered
453 Posts
where i got mine was black,blue, and titanium in sx and black, silver, and white in ex.....no reds or spicy reds....north dallas

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have one sitting in my driveway! :X haha

Our dealership has one...I hope no one gets it! I love being the only one here lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AHHHHH!!!! Yall are teasing w/ the pics LOL

I want the red Koup SX w/ Technology package!
Do any of yall have the navigation? I want to know if it's worth the extra money! I already have a GPS system but I'd like to leave that on in my truck.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Most of the older ones in the forum (older as in being here longer), has the '10 version that does not come with the technology package. From my test drive of one, it seems nice. I wouldn't get it though, that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
233 Posts
AHHHHH!!!! Yall are teasing w/ the pics LOL

I want the red Koup SX w/ Technology package!
Do any of yall have the navigation? I want to know if it's worth the extra money! I already have a GPS system but I'd like to leave that on in my truck.
Depends on how much you'll actually use it. I've got a portable GPS that I keep in the glove box but I hardly use it. Paid $40 bucks for it.

Hope you get a red Koup though...ask your dealer to find one!

2,213 Posts
I use my cell phone! lol anyways...nice 2010 racing red koup sx 6spd...short shifter, exhaust, led's, hids...and alot more. Only 4900 miles.....$32,000 cash only and it's yours!!! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
In eastern PA the dealers all had red autos...was looking for a blue 6 speed (that blue is hot!) Three dealers told me they had what I was looking for and then pulled a bait and switch...Finally fell in love with a titanium they brought over from NJ.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey roxyms06 come to Toronto CAN - all the KIA Dealership here have the Red Koup SX you're looking for in their showroom.....and you can get the SX-R package too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I actually wanted the SX in titanium silver but had to settle for racing red (getting my koup tomorrow - yay).

elmerb: I saw the SX-R at the Queensway Kia and it looks sweet; too bad it's auto.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
It seems that whatever color you want has to be brought in the from next town over. I had to wait 3 days to get my blue one from Austin. New Braunfels World Car traded their red one to the Austin dealership for it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.