Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
New to the forums. Hoping to learn something here. Just recently got a 2011 Forte Sedan and I am trying to learn how to deck her out.

Want to slap some HIDs, chrome, on the outside, and maybe some springs to see how it will improve the ride. Loving those Audi LEDs u folks post. Hopefully I can find a decent body kit. Hit me with some suggestions.

Hit her with some chrome, interior lighting, and make the sedan more...like my daughter says, " Pops u just want to pimp her out"

The flip side: I am a total newb when it comes to cars, thats because I got "technified'. Its been years... ie Slapping a Porsche engine in a VW Bug more than 20 years ago.

So I am open to suggestions and willing to learn, cause you only live once and life is short!

So let the Party begin!

Peace out!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd actually like to see that Vee double you. That thing sounds hot!! Lol

As far as your mods, you can go about it 3 ways... Sporty, luxury, or both. Sporty...cai, exhaust, turbo. Luxury, chrome rims, chrome accents, or just go all out and put everything on your car. lol if you want, I know a guy who does custom interiors, you could be rocking out in the Louie vatton (not spelled right cause im a guy) interior lol with that said, welcome and good luck!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,171 Posts
Hey,
New to the forums. Hoping to learn something here. Just recently got a 2011 Forte Sedan and I am trying to learn how to deck her out.

Want to slap some HIDs, chrome, on the outside, and maybe some springs to see how it will improve the ride. Loving those Audi LEDs u folks post. Hopefully I can find a decent body kit. Hit me with some suggestions.

Hit her with some chrome, interior lighting, and make the sedan more...like my daughter says, " Pops u just want to pimp her out"

The flip side: I am a total newb when it comes to cars, thats because I got "technified'. Its been years... ie Slapping a Porsche engine in a VW Bug more than 20 years ago.

So I am open to suggestions and willing to learn, cause you only live once and life is short!

So let the Party begin!

Peace out!
If you're really a NOOB you're going to find out these cars ain't like cars 20 years ago...LOL!!! Everything is computer controlled from the radio up! No such thing as swapping engines without some knowledge of computer programming! there's a brake module, an engine module, a body module, and a tranny module...and probably more I forgot to mention...LoL!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been cruising the forums like a madman. I have decided to go with sporty with a touch of space age cockpit look. I am debating whether to get the Forte re-painted, being that it is a 2011. But I do want to do some chrome on the outside and being that my Forte is silver I don't think it will flow right. But I love the Black Koup color that user Black Koup has.

So far the mods that interest me are as follows and in order of how they are going to occur:

Window Tint as dark as it is allowable in Florida
Definitely Deading the whole car
Flip Key
Shark Fin Antenna
Angel Eyes Headlights
H11 8k HiDlow beams, leaving the high beams as they are.
Custom interior panels and leatherette seat covers
The switchback turn white/amber lights
Back Up Camera
Stereo/AMP
And if my job treats me right; a body kit. I still trolling the forums to obtain some more information on these.
+++++
I am a amazed by all of your inputs: Noodile, Forte333, KorsaBlue ForteXS24, D113 and many others. Joo guys Rok! Any inputs you ladies n gents from the forum have would greatly be appreciated!

I am going for the sporty look with red/chrome interior (inserts) Black/Red Leather Seat Covers. Exterior is going to be red spoke/chrome tire rims 17", Dark Grey Window Tint.

Any thoughts?

As you may have guessed I am old but I am still not Dead!

Peace out!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PS.

By the Way SX Koup, if you are serious about that interior guy, heck yeah I am interested. I got cloth seats, I would not mind to see what he can do with some type of leather-wannabe material or actual leather.

Unless you are pulling an old man's string.

Oy vey my poor heart can not handle that LMAO!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude! Do u know if he can imprint leather. I am looking at just basic black with Red insert down the middle. The reason I ask is I am into Dragons and want to imprint one on the red leather on the two front bucket seats in the upper back. Planning to get a Dragon painted on the hood similar to the old Camaro eagle of yore. Here is a link of the covers that I was looking to get.

Thanks for your time! Much appreciated!

COVERKING® - Custom Leatherette Seat Covers - 2011 Kia Forte Seat Covers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts