Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
2,213 Posts
how'd you do all the editing??? we should make a video clip off all the mufflers brands out there and put it in one video... no more questions asked lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
It would be great to have you record and edit at the meet

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Sick! Just got my TK cat back installed today and love it! Gotta wait for the high flow cat though :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
oohhhh i want that muffler so bad. thats what im gonna get next. where did you buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Noodile! VERY NICE! I'm so disappointed though. We didn't see the Swiss army knife used to do the install? I think I've either seen it or you mentioned it on just about everything else!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Noodile! VERY NICE! I'm so disappointed though. We didn't see the Swiss army knife used to do the install? I think I've either seen it or you mentioned it on just about everything else!
hahahaha true that, i use it all the time. if it makes you feel any better, i actually did use it to open the package and unwrap the whole thing. :)

if i got a dollar everytime i used it i'd probably have couple of grand by now :D

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Added to Compilation thread!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.