Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all....i've been looking at getting the koup or the sedan....i like the styling of the koup so much more, but the sedan would better fit my lifestyle. I see some bodykits that look wicked for the sedan but they're always coming out of malaysia and singapore. Is there a reputable place in the US/Canada to order a body kit from? I've ordered some things from china without issue in the ast but never anything that would cost so much, so i would just be a little wary.

***I had posted this in the Koup section at first by accident and cannot see how to delete that post.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
There's a body kit you can order for the sedan straight from a Kia dealer. It doesn't look as good as some of the other kits I have seen IMO but it will be local and a lot less of a headache if something were to go wrong.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Its official, I need to make a trip back to singapore... and tampajoey have you seen my post on the scuff plates XD

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
it looks nice but I wouldn't recommend fiberglass for road use... It breaks easily. Only if that front end was available in Polyurethane or abs plastic...

I guess no one wants to be the first to invest into KIA... apparently there's no market for it (my ass!!!)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
and tampajoey have you seen my post on the scuff plates XD
uh huh- i've been keeping an eye out
figured thats why you had been laying low.......waiting for that "one big mod"
hahahah
love ya fas

·
Registered
248 Posts
anybody out there aware of a body kit made with polyurethane for the Koup?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.