Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like canada has all the fun and all the meets. I would love to be in a car club full of fortes. I am in a car club rite now called game over. I do want to move on to the better things and meet more people with the same type of car as mines. Dedicated people that have no problem with meeting up once a month having huge meets. Suggestions and ideas can be posted here. Now this movie "fastfive" will be out in april 29th anyone interested in meeting up lets us know orangecrush will be doing some phone calls and find out a time date and place for our meet.

·
Banned
189 Posts
That sounds great would love to be in a forte club. I have been going to VW meets with some friends so it would be nice to have a forte thing. Also was thinking will this be one large group or will it be one large group then we have small local to your area run stuff to.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'd be down, but isn't UKE universal, not just canadian? We could always start the North East chapter.

But anyway some names for our own... hmmm... I'll get back to you haha

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
It is universal, and you will see more and more US city/demographic groups comign on board over the next month.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think we have a winner ! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts