Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all of you! Since the warm weather is here and had a great first meet on Sunday... The wife and I are wondering if anyone would be up for doing a beach cruise to wasaga or sauble beach this Sunday coming up ( June 6th )... Then maybe after we could do a little "show and shine" crashing...

Thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone was interested...

:D

Marty & Amanda

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know it is short notice, just thought I'd put it out there... :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really? You are working on a Sunday? Hope you're getting "Double Bubble" :D

Well, the wife and I are heading up for sure. If the weather is crap, then it'll be a tims run up there and a quick dip in the water

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am game for wasaga- but how does Saturday sound? I had already planned to go there with the wife....should be fun.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True man... I hear ya. Well if for some reason you can make, it'll be good to see you there.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
lol ok ill see what i can do but it might not be until future meets that ill be able to swing something. Im trying to catch up to some people around here to let them know about the forum too

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
I'll have to pass on this one as there's some family activity that just over for that day.

Have a safe and fun drive Farte's.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd like to do sat, but the wife is working Sat and would have my head if I went with out her...
Could hook up for a coffee with you since you are down the street basically before you head up there on Sat if you are...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I could pull that off I'd be there! But Its hard for me to do that :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lets see who all can make it Sunday then...I will try and work it out for that day! Would have to be later then- closer to 12...its church time man!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If its after 12pm to leave I maybe able to talk the wife into it as the little one has swimming lessons til 12pm. So I would be classed as a maybe.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol, no worries! Won't take long to get there anyways from the B-dot / M-dot

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So how does meeting up @ sandalwood pkwy & conestoga Tim hortons say round 12'ish and hit the road @ 1pm to head to the beach? Then we can hook up with "mr. Wasaga" when we get up there? Sound good to you guys?

The tim's is located in Brampton incase people not knowing the area want to hook up for a coffee if they can't make the beach run...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.