Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's gotta be some Forte's on the forums here from NE Ohio. Taylor Kia is huge here so where you guys at and any mods?

I've got broken K badges in the mail and in talks with a Koup owner to get their 17" SX wheels! 15" Steelies just aren't cutting it anymore for me. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Got mine about 3 weeks ago now already put 2500 miles on it. :( I'm going to put there 100000 mile warrenty to the test.

I'll keep an eye out for you... I'll be hard to spot, I'm the silver one with no mods at all.... :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ashtabula here...Actually North Kingsville, but same thing....Bought my Forte at Mentor Kia!!! Your right the steelies with shitty looking hubcaps aren't cutting it....I got the money set aside for my wheels for spring already. Very interested in TSW THRUXTON 18's. Other things getting done will be Roadruns Grill, Spoiler, Tint, and hopefully if I can find someone to do it - Projectors! Just waiting on income tax refund!!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wish I knew you guys were there I was just in town over the weekend for a family thing.. I grew up in painesville but live in Pittsburgh now.. We can all definitely meet up when the weather is nicer..

·
Registered
536 Posts
I work in Painesville now @ Avery Dennison....God I hope you don't dawn that black and Gold being a Ohio boy!!! :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
That's not even 5 min. from where I grew up.. thats hilarious, and yes I am a Black N' Gold all the way baby... Sorry but they do better than the browns lol.. We all definitely gotta hook up sometime...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yea don't blame ya I guess...I grew up a NY Giants fan just to annoy my Dad who is a lifelong NY Jets fan. I also watch the Browns though since I get them on TV more frequently. Sorry I just could never root for Pittsburgh since most of the people I know from here are just bandwagon jumpers. Plus it's a fun rivalry to get my relatives from Harrisburg going.

Yea a meet up might be worthwhile one of these days but I need to get my mods going before that can happen..I have everything I want in my head but the weather is kinda keeping me away from that at the moment....Oh and 12 hr days at work!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I might have just realized that when I made this thread I put NorthEast when I meant NorthWest. lmao

·
Registered
191 Posts
There's gotta be some Forte's on the forums here from NE Ohio. Taylor Kia is huge here so where you guys at and any mods?

I've got broken K badges in the mail and in talks with a Koup owner to get their 17" SX wheels! 15" Steelies just aren't cutting it anymore for me. :D
How much are u willing to pay for rims and tires? (tires being at about 50% thread left)

·
Registered
536 Posts
let me know if you get a good deal on window tint. I have been looking around for a good deal and cant find a place.
Got mine done at Atomic Tint in Geneva....$160.00 but I got a small price break for having my other car done there previously and sending a few people there way....They do a good job, but aren't the most professional looking bunch. They will guarantee their work though!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts