Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ashtabula here...Actually North Kingsville, but same thing....Bought my Forte at Mentor Kia!!! Your right the steelies with shitty looking hubcaps aren't cutting it....I got the money set aside for my wheels for spring already. Very interested in TSW THRUXTON 18's. Other things getting done will be Roadruns Grill, Spoiler, Tint, and hopefully if I can find someone to do it - Projectors! Just waiting on income tax refund!!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yea don't blame ya I guess...I grew up a NY Giants fan just to annoy my Dad who is a lifelong NY Jets fan. I also watch the Browns though since I get them on TV more frequently. Sorry I just could never root for Pittsburgh since most of the people I know from here are just bandwagon jumpers. Plus it's a fun rivalry to get my relatives from Harrisburg going.

Yea a meet up might be worthwhile one of these days but I need to get my mods going before that can happen..I have everything I want in my head but the weather is kinda keeping me away from that at the moment....Oh and 12 hr days at work!

·
Registered
536 Posts
let me know if you get a good deal on window tint. I have been looking around for a good deal and cant find a place.
Got mine done at Atomic Tint in Geneva....$160.00 but I got a small price break for having my other car done there previously and sending a few people there way....They do a good job, but aren't the most professional looking bunch. They will guarantee their work though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.