Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I was working the streets of NYC in a 20ton salt spreader with a 2 ton snow plow on the front spot salting. The streets are narrow already and it's hard enough to squeeze a truck thru let alone a truck with a snow plow on the front. So I'm going up 20th street, and guess who's double parked? A Gallardo!! So I wait, honk the horn...nothing! It's about 2am and this car isn't moving. Wait another 10 mins...nothing! Sooooooo I get out of the truck, walk up to the front of the lambo, maybe the guy left a note that his car is stuck...nothing. Now I'm pissed! So I look around, see no one around, pull down my zipper and relieve myself on a $200,000 car! Now this car is pissed!! Litterally! Next time mother effer, don't park your oh so fancy car in the middle of the street thinking you own it! So now I jump back in the truck..throw it in reverse and ever so slowly back up down the street. Lesson here...don't mess with new yorks strongest..we get pissed off, you get pissed on! Lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
Dude no you didn't! You're crazy man, I love it. What idiot is out driving a lambo in that kind of weather anyway? What a D-bag:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
lmao did you really???? nawww

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wow haha.. My dad used to drive tractor trailers in NYC and came around a corner and A BMW was double parked and he could do anything so we just when and the trailer drove over the trunk of the car... The guy tried to sue but couldn't cuz he was illegally parked.... in front of a hydrant no less

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hahahaha... I woulda set off the alarm!

Speaking of Beemers parked in front of hydrants, some time back on a once popular ATL site (tardsite?) there was a shot of a beemer parked in front of a hydrant, it just so happened that there was also a fire and the local firemen needed that very hydrant, so they smashed the driver and pass windows and ran the hose through the car!

·
Registered
519 Posts
some lambos are AWD i wonder how it handles.... they do have a snow setting.... but seriously your the man... good move... should have run it over =]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lmao ur soo crazzyy I can't say I ever peed on a car next to and in front of the cops and got the spot light put on me haha

·
Registered
123 Posts
You should have plowed snow both in front of and in back of the car, then went in reverse to the front of the car and turned the salt spreader on full blast... bye bye paint job ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You should have plowed snow both in front of and in back of the car, then went in reverse to the front of the car and turned the salt spreader on full blast... bye bye paint job ;)
I plowed snow under a mini cooper last year, the thing was almost standing on it's nose! Lol but the best is...I work in Chelsea, very popular neighborhood for the gay community, and when we drive down the street spreading salt you see them flamboyantly running away screaming like little girls. It's hysterical! Lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Omg if I drank enough possibly could lol j/p

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Great story KIA!

One time (at band camp, no jk) when I lived in Grand Rapids, my dryer went out. So I took the wet laundry to the laundromat about a block away. I had 6 loads of wet clothes for the day, so I had to drive the baskets there. After I got the clothes in the dryers, I went back and sat in my car to smoke a cigarette. About 2 minutes later this 3 year old Mexican boy gets away from his mom, comes out to the parking lot, and pisses on my drivers side car door. I watched the whole thing. I didn't stop him because I couldn't stop fucking laughing. His mom found him right at the end of his stream and started screaming at him in spanish. Then I just lost it. I couldn't stop giggling for the rest of the day. Too bad this was before cell phones had video capabilities, I'd win America's Funniest Videos or something. :)

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wouldnt that go under mexicos funniest home videos?? lol i got an indecent exposure summons once for taking a piss off the roof of a park bathroom after closing! lol oh the good old days!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts