Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a koup owner here thats a douche. I've seen them twice the first time was driving on the freeway noticed them tried to pull up next to them to admire the car and he sped up and drove off and weaving in and out of traffic to avoid me. Then just now was at a light and pulled up next to them and honked and I rolled window down and they didn't even acknowledge me and sped off when the light turned green. Lol dont know what's their problem is.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Lol there just probably mad that there koup doesnt look as good as yours haha but ya the guy sounds like a douche

·
Registered
800 Posts
Sound's like a democrat......

Ok... I will hush myself.

2,213 Posts
i do that to civics and sh*t. i got the dark tint and i see em trying to get my attention and i just take off when the light turns green! lol its funny!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
the only time someone has asked me to roll down my window was to get directions... I find that concept sooooo wierd....

·
Registered
825 Posts
Lol I think they might think my car is a civic

Funny thing is if they are on this forum they have probably written about some guy in a Black Koup stalking them in traffic. :DLOL But on the other hand maybe they do think you're driving a civic:confused:.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But how could they think that? They have the same car as I do! (reminds me of that one post with the sedan asking a koup what kind of car that was)

Lol, I get all excited everytime I see a Koup on the road. I suppose some people don't share that enthusiasm, lol.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, I think he has the EX too. But my EX is better and it gets better gas mileage, so ha! lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
No, I think he has the EX too. But my EX is better and it gets better gas mileage, so ha! lol
he doesnt want other ppl to start comparing the two koups, since yours is awesome! hahaha

·
Registered
201 Posts
Lol I think they might think my car is a civic
Hilarious!

Truth is, he thought his car was one of a kind in those parts, and he's pissed that he's not so unique because you have the same one. Still a douchebag though...:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
He probably thinks you want to race him!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
maybe he was just in shock with a hang over trying to figure out
if he knows you...:rolleyes::D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts