Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, So now that i have a forte i'd like to know who else has one from nova scotia or atlantic canada. I'm in Sydney, Cape breton. I just got my titanium koup ex last friday so i haven't done any mods to it. I probably won't until after the winter is over but i plan on getting a CAI, new grill and a spoiler.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, I'm near Cavendish PEI. I have the Bronze Titanium. Quite a few comments on this color. I may do some mods in the spring. Just some cosmetic ones.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You already know im from here too. Please tell me you didnt buy from MaDonald Kia in Sydney

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You already know im from here too. Please tell me you didnt buy from MaDonald Kia in Sydney
That i did, i was going to go to Straitway but prices were equal so i thought i'd buy from the dealership where i'm going to get servicing. The sales guy, scott, was great. Sales manager was a dick and i've been waiting for over a week to get a paint pen in............sigh.

But i'm still glad i got a forte and not a civic, mazda3, cobalt, elantra or matrix.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also if any sedans want to swap headlights...i'm down for a road trip to anywhere except NFLD

·
Premium Member
928 Posts

Hey firefighter...

aren't you the one from the "old" forums? One of the first to do a lot of the chrome mods?

You had a moustache on your car at some point too didn't you?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey firefighter...

aren't you the one from the "old" forums? One of the first to do a lot of the chrome mods?

You had a moustache on your car at some point too didn't you?

lmao, yup that was me. and it was halloween. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm from Charlottetown, PEI. Just picked up a Koup EX on Dec 18.
Already rebaged in the rear and the steering wheel. I have the Bright wing but just waiting to put it on. Got the chrome grill inserts coming also, should be here this week. Stock wheels are at the body shop getting painted black (didn't like the gray wheels with a black car).
Getting into the headlights next and waiting for spring for tint.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Longtime lurker first time poster!

I just bought a 2011 Forte Sedan EX and I love it!

I can't wait to re-badge and tweak this thing.

It's my first new car, as I've always bought clunkers in the past.

I'm in Halifax and up for a meet and greet if someone wants to put one together.

Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jbaker187,

Crazy question, were you playing PS3 online today?

I ran across a Canadian with a very similar gamer tag...

Call of Duty: Black Ops?

·
Registered
114 Posts
blue forte koup sx St.johns NL :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone from Halifax is still kicking around here? I'm picking up a black SX tomorrow with tint/spoiler. Excited! I have seen a few of these around town though, so hoping there is a bit of a community. Haven't seen any blue ones so far in Halifax though. A few black? Or maybe the same one? I'm not sure! I saw a silver one too! Speak up if that is you! :confused: :)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
HEY~ Im in Moncton NB, got a 2010 corsa blue koup. i know its an old thread, but who would be down for a meet? i see soo many fortes around, and just wanna meet up an check each others rides out. maybe a cruise on the ocean somewhere?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts