1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Pics of the scratched rims? How bad would they have to mess up your rims to offer to replace them? My spidey sense is tingling.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Are they also going to include new TPMS sensors? That's almost $1400 retail out the door for your scratched factory rims.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Are they going to let you keep the stock wheels too? If not I'd fight for that. That way you can plus size the wheels if you want and have winter and summer sets.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Kia dealership quoted $2,082.00 to replace them. NTB said that they weren't gonna dispute it, offered to replace stock, refinish them however I wanted, or turn in an insurance claim. Looked up new rims online and called him back to see if he'd be willing to replace with something different and cheaper, he said sure thing and to email him a link to what I wanted from tire rack. Think I'm going with the OZ Ultraleggra. Link to pics of the scratches below. It was the end of the day and they dry humped them in a hurry to close shop. Guy from NTB is a car guy and was eager to make it right. Not a bad deal at all...

Oh and yeah, keeping my stocks for winter :)
Photo Album - Imgur

·
Registered
54 Posts
My rims have been getting scuffed and whatnot from the road and remounts, and a great remedy for the black portion of the wheel is to get a paint brush and a can of Gloss Black Rustoleum. It blends in extremely well and if anything will hold on better than the stock paint! :p

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
wow.. lucky deal for you ;)
I had big o break part of my car and there tech had to pay for the new part.. I thought I did good on that one..but your deal takes the cake

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got the ultraleggras :) kept my stocks for winter, dropping it this month too. I'll post pics soon as it's done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts