Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as soon as i was pulling out of the driveway my car started making loud obnoxious noise that kind of sounds like nails on a chalk bored and it seems to be coming from the front left near the wheel well. im not very mechanically inclined so any info would be great. Does anyone have a clue what this might be?

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it hasnt done it as much as it used to but still makes me cringe every time it happens. it got really warm here and the snow started melting a lil bit, could it be because of break up and rocks getting stuck somehow in there haha

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im taking it in tomorrow to dealer, im sure what evers wrong warranty can fix it haha, i will try to wash it since it is filthy right now so it gives me an excuse to do so haha. thanks for the help

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did the car wash, and it seems as if the sound went away havent heard it since, so i think solution has been resolved hah

off topic but someone should talk to borla and convince them to make an exhaust for our cars

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha idk the solution got fixed with the noise, but i thought about it and just decided to make a new thread about it haha, right now im unemployed but when i do get a job i will be dropping money quick into this car haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.