Kia Forte Forum banner

Oem fog lights for ex

15K views 39 replies 11 participants last post by  rpps 
#1 ·
I have found a source for the fog light trim and fog light housing. These products are brand new and are genuine Kia/Hyundai parts. This does not come with the wiring kit, however it may be available, I did not ask. If anyone is interested please dont hesitate to ask questions about the seller and the shipping process.

Attachments

See less See more
#31 ·
By the way installation was fairly easy, approx 35min, however i could not get the top screw in on the passenger side due to the washer fluid container. Install pictures were impossible due to the cramped space, all my pictures came out blury. You will need six screws for the fogs.[/quote]
How did you find access to the bumper bar to fit the fog lights, did you take off the plastic surround that fits beneath the radiator?

#34 · (Edited)
I finally got my new foglights for my Forte and man what an ordeal to fit them especially when you don't have a hoist and have to use the Kerb and footpath to aid in getting underneath car to fit the lights.
There's only 3 screws to remove old faceplate but getting at them is the pits, I have one blooded nose and hand to prove it.
Actually installing new faceplate wasn't to bad once you lined the screw holes up but linning up the 4 screws that hold the actual foglight inplace was the hardest and especially when you have the washer bottle in the road. I ended up removing washer bottle as it's almost impossible to get one screw in with bottle inplace.But now it's all done they look great it takes the blandness out of the front view of the car :)

#37 · (Edited)
Thanks Bradley.
Yes thats the stock grill on the base model here , it's the S Model the SL and Sli have the Chrome surrounds, although they might have changed it on the 2010 model.
I finnished my lights late last night now I'm waiting for the wiring harness to arrive, I might have to get an adaptor as the wiring harness only has spade lugs.By the way I put some red pin sripe on my grill and rear bumper> I also darkened the rear lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.