Kia Forte Forum banner

Oem fog lights for ex

15K views 39 replies 11 participants last post by  rpps 
#1 ·
I have found a source for the fog light trim and fog light housing. These products are brand new and are genuine Kia/Hyundai parts. This does not come with the wiring kit, however it may be available, I did not ask. If anyone is interested please dont hesitate to ask questions about the seller and the shipping process.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I guess it is an unlimited number. I paid $150 shipped from korea, it took only one week to arrive, if you opt for the slower shipping it is around $110. Like I mentioned above I did not ask about a wiring kit but Im assuming I can pick one up at the local auto store. The housing came with the stock bulb already installed.

#6 · (Edited)
Just to specify this looks like a fog light kit for the sedan. If you could either get us a price and part number for the Koup or the link to where you bought this that would be greatly appreciated.

The prices to order the fog lights and housings for the Koup from the dealership is $241.95 which is pretty steep. And that's just for the parts, not including wiring and labor. But then again, everything from the dealership is always gonna be expensive.

BTW, good find on this. You're gonna save alot of EX owners time and money. Thanks.

#8 ·
I have found a source for the fog light trim and fog light housing. These products are brand new and are genuine Kia/Hyundai parts. This does not come with the wiring kit, however it may be available, I did not ask. If anyone is interested please dont hesitate to ask questions about the seller and the shipping process.
Can you take pics before and after you install the kit? And let us know how it fits.

#10 · (Edited)
NO NO NO, that site posted above for the Fog lamp assy Right/Left, Cover W/fog lamps Left/Right, would run nearly$260 not including shipping. I paid $138 shipped for all parts mentioned above.
Quote from seller
- OEM fog lamp cover
1. price : 18usd for left and right 2p.
2. Shipping charge :
- Slow EMS with tracking : 19usd
- Fast EMS with tracking : 32usd

- OEM fog lamp assembly
1. price : 52usd for left and right 2p.
2. Shipping charge :
- Slow EMS with tracking : 28usd
- Fast EMS with tracking : 46usd

I will get the email address for this contact and post tomorrow, I will also find the prices for the Koup and post.

#12 ·
i have been really waiting for a fog light kit to come out for the koup. one of the only things i wish i had that the sx has(and sun/moon roof). great find! was planning on installing fogs and then installin HID kit into fogs for double HIDs ;) any other info would be amazing!

#13 ·
KOUP OWNERS, I confirmed that the fog light kit is avialable for the same price as the sedan
- OEM fog lamp cover
1. price : 18usd for left and right 2p.
2. Shipping charge :
- Slow EMS with tracking : 19usd
- Fast EMS with tracking : 32usd

- OEM fog lamp assembly
1. price : 52usd for left and right 2p.
2. Shipping charge :
- Slow EMS with tracking : 28usd
- Fast EMS with tracking : 46usd

The Email address for this contact is
manager@masque.co.kr
and the persons name is Young Kim.
This contact will send a sample pic of the part if requested.

#22 ·
Thats what i was thinking of, something like that.

I did remove the black plastic today just to see how it came out. it was fairly easy to take off. i think you will need a few screws to keep the new fogs in place. i will make my way to the auto store today and let you know what size you will need.

#23 ·
Let me know how you went taking plastic parts out to fit lights. I was looking at my car and from what I could see , I will have to take that plastic cover off ( 4 Bolts 10 mm ) that fits under the radiator. I hope thats all, with my Honda Civic I had to take whole Bumper Bar off.

#26 ·
I ordered mine from your reference last week and he seems to be a nice guy but has a little trouble typing in English, but that's most likely the case from anyone that is from overseas, so I cant hold it against him. I paid for the fast ems shipping (he said a few days) but they still haven't arrived yet so I am starting to get a little nervous. He sent me an email with a ems tracking number but when I tracked the number at the ems website it comes up as not found, so I don't know what's really going on now. He also sent me and email that said that customs was not his problem which I don't understand what he means, but I guess I will just wait and hope they arrive Monday and then I'll go from there.

#28 ·
I think my box took about 10 days, thats including the weekend time also. I would not be to worried, as if he ripped you off. Ive ordered multiple parts from this contact and have recieved everything.

By the way installation was fairly easy, approx 35min, however i could not get the top screw in on the passenger side due to the washer fluid container. Install pictures were impossible due to the cramped space, all my pictures came out blury. You will need six screws for the fogs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.