Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i went to kia to do my oil change and bored out my mind waiting i happen to look at there in house cars. and i happen noticed they have my forte sx 6speed lined up but looks diffrent im like wtf why my car didnt came with this! happen to take 3 quick pics of the lip kit they are offering not available in all dealers yet but so glad they had the whole kit for $1690 i asked parts if they would install it as a result they stated no and that it will come in standard primer color so in other words you have to paint it install it and pay for the damn thing. discourage for $1690 i could buy me a good flat screen 3d tv.. they also had tribal vinly sticker that goes from the top of the door in a line back i believe it ran for $200 was not interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Not worth it, judging by the pics. It seem to just be missing the lower black piece on the front, zippo on the rear, and the side skirts look weak. A BIG pass, IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not worth it, judging by the pics. It seem to just be missing the lower black piece on the front, zippo on the rear, and the side skirts look weak. A BIG pass, IMO.
tell me about it lol well got to go were the heck is turbokit at when i need him...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts