·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes SK & FF, im at it again!!!
We are planning another meet!!!

Date: July 8-10
Time: ALLDAY, ALL WEEKEND!!!!
Plans: July 8th everyone can drive up, whever yall can, hopefully in a pack so we can get great video!!! We will hit up either a local car meet, or a drag strip! Or this time for sire we can ride out to a local dealership and show off our kiaz!!!! Ill get with lindsey on that!

July 9th, we all meet up at my house and bouce to the beach for a day of fun in the sun, photo shoot of all our cars ( i got plans,for them ), electric car rentals or jet ski rentals!!!! The beach is clean and nice. We can chill out bring ya family, kids, significant other or friends. We always have a blast.
This meet i am not requesting any donations as i dont plan on bbq this time. I figure we can just spend the day and eat at the beach, resturaunts or bars...then later go out to a club or somewhere if kids are involved maybe hit up downtown disney or somewhere kid friendly!!!!

July 10, everyone departs as i will not be able, to do anything i have plans and a vacation to enjoy!!!!

Everyone who will be attending you all know the drill....
Anyone who wants to attend our meets, get the days off and please rsvp in the thread!!!

I look foward to seeing you all again at this meet as it is aways a blast.

Any other ideas anyone has for the day of the meet. We can discuss
closer to the date or on those days!!!

All of u all have my info to contact me, please everyone TRY to get a new member to join our meet and SK!!!!

Also lets not trash up this thread! Keep it strictly for the meet!!!

Had 3 members from here show up to our meet in march. And an additional member show up to my birthday/bbq/beer pong party (Thanks Kris).

So im looking for more to show up. Id like to see more out!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its the same location as i had my bbq a couple weeks ago. and i heard u said it was to far. but if u feel that u can make it. sure.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
So then you're going Korsa? Come on, I know there are plenty of other Floridians here. ;) Who else is going?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone interested, PM me, Meet has been postponed, had a few ppl unavailable due to exisiting plans. i may still do a ride out or a meet up somewhere that night...so hit me up w/ contact info. so i can keep yall informed...

Sorry!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts