Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure we need a thread for posting about Fortes we see so that members of the Forums can say "Hey yeh that's my car you passed by today, nice ride'

I'll start.

I saw a really really gaudy Forte Sedan. It looked black, but I was blinded because it had 8000k HID fogs and 8000K lows( both aimed up I felt bad for the guy in front of it) and it had blue LEDs. It was around Bloor and Bathurst st. Around 10:30PM.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
In case people didn't notice, this is for ontario drivers :(, just because they're not as unique as the rest of us ;) JK

·
Registered
284 Posts
white koup with k badges,

hamilton, seen you around a few times never in the same flow of traffic though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Spotted McOreo and BadAZZ infront of my place yesterday...
Got a sunburn while installing mods :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
saturday afternoon I saw a silver Koup with a painted black roof......Ancaster silvercity parking lot. i think judging by the rims it was an EX.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Right around where I live in Clarkson here, there's a plaza (Clarkson Crossing) that now has THREE Koups parked every day. Must be employees of the stores. Two EX's, one black and one white, and a black SX.

In general, seeing ALOT of Koups lately. Purposely parked two spots over from a red SX at a Mickey D's parking lot a few weeks back. Looked great with our two Koups until some old hag parked her VW Golf between us (the audacity, I purposely parked two spots over for dent-free parking! Lol).

·
Registered
248 Posts
saw a white forte sedan with tomato badges(i think) on stonechurch rd going east.......looked like he had an NEFD body kit on......lookin nice fella. lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
spotted a blue koup on my street in oshawa near courtice around 6:20 yesterday. Had tigris badges, shark fin antena and removed silver inserts from the stock sx rims. sorry for bad image quality, took from my blackberry as I was driving by :p

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
To the red koup SX following me down Anderson road... Nice car man! Lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Is it strange that you have all these sightings but no one has said "yo thatz mine dawg" or however you say it in Canada lol. Maybe they are on the other forte forum lol

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Everytime I read this title I'm thinking someone is on the rag....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yesterday(June 7th) at around 8pm or so I saw a black SX koup goin to Wendy's near Sobey's in Ancaster Meadowlands. had tint on it, i pulled in just behind it as it was turning into the parking lot.....

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
spotted koupedout 3hr.s ago trying to play with a SkylineGTR....who was trying to play with a Carrera.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I spotted a titanium Koup with the civic spoiler on it on Fennell Ave. near Garth. i suppose it was around 5pm or so.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yesterday on Taunton and Brock I saw a blue koup with some led on the headlights and blue or black wheeles traveling east, I was traveling west in a red koup...car looks good who ever owns it

·
Registered
42 Posts
spotted a dark beige sedan on the 401 westbound near bayview with chrome and LED tail lights around 5:30
&
I sped up to catch up to a blue koup on the 403 north / 401 east ramp around 8pm, but then you took off.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Saw you D113 this morning.

You move pretty quick for a guy with a ton of stereo and dynamat in the back.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Interesting
Some days I see 2-3 Koup’s and then I go almost 1 week without seeing any...where did everyone go?
I see way more sedans though. A LOT of them.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts