Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow KIA Enthusiasts, This is the official United Kia Enthusiasts (UKE) logo contest thread.

The idea is pretty simple, The UKE is almost ready for its official launch, and we need a logo. So we are asking that anyone who wants to give it a shot to do so.

The logo should encompass what you, a KIA Enthusiast wants to express. What does it need to look like?

"Think sleek lines, aggressive style, and subtle simplicity." So use your imagination!

Think about what it is that you love about the DNA of the new KIA brand and try to encompass it all. More importantly, HAVE FUN WITH IT!

We are asking however, that you follow a few criteria.

-Absolutely no vulgarity

-We ask that the design is black and or white with at maximum one accent color.

-JPEG files are fine for now but we also ask that the designer is able to supply it in EPS format for final use.

(This is a thread for the MAIN UKE logo only, we understand that the UKE is now global and has many chapters however we would like to get this main logo designed first before we move onto chapter specific designs.)

As the posts come in we will then begin a voting process which will narrow the submissions down to a final 5 logos in which we will then choose the final 1.

Get creative people!! cant wait to see your ideas

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Awesome. Can't wait to see the winner!

Will this be a logo turned decal that can be ordered for our cars???

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Heres a few simple ones...just some fonts I found...feedback on the style would help and then I can try and do something creative with it, If I can be creative haha, and make it something a little more than just a font, unless that's what were going for
Font Text Logo Brand Graphics

·
Registered
587 Posts
Just a thought ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I had to try. ;) Something Quick with clean lines...Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great job guys! remember the cleaner the lines are the more practical it will be to use as vinyl graphics, keep the good work coming folks!

and as for the contest ending, once the date is set, it will be posted here:)

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Proposal 01

Attachments

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Proposal 02

Attachments

·
Premium Member