Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my worst fear has come true... 2 days ago my check tire light came on. assuming it was because of the cold weather i went and put air in all the tires. they were all a little bit low. today, the light came on again... i got home from work and checked all my tires and my right, rear tire has a nail in it. luckly, its not in the wall but still. i havent even had my first oil change and ive already been hit and ive got a nail in my tired. duh f*k dude. duh f*k

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nails AND trailer hitches. some douche bag backed into my rear diffuser and broke the plate and the piece. drove off while i was working

·
Registered
178 Posts
Man im sorry to hear that!! thats like when i had my sunfire, my father backed into it with his trailer hitch on FATHERS DAY!!! haha, but man i feel ur pain!!!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know! even in the bloody city too! luckly, the screw wasnt in the wall(it was pretty damn close tho) and they were able to fix it and they did it for free too, which was cool. so im in the clear!

·
Registered
211 Posts
If your tire warranty is the same as here in Canada, Kia will replace your tire. Too bad about your diffuser.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts