Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there anyone in the state of Ohio who also owns a forte ? I live in the Dayton are , well outside of Dayton , and I have yet to see another Kia Forte and surely have not see another Koup. I have BLACK EX Koup with the following mods to date , re-badged all 3 badges , metal petals and foot rest , 5% tint on all 3 rear windows and 20% on the doors. I will be tinting the tailights , signal indicators on the mirrors, shark fin antenna , removal of the Forte badge on trunk along with the Koup badge on trunk . The we will see whats next . I will also be doing the Audi LED light mod too!

I wish the just had black outs for the rear tail light as it would be easier .lol!

By the way I just wanted to thank everyone for their threads as it has made adding mods so easy ! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am sure we wont be the only two for long ... I am hoping that we will end up with enough Forte owners to have a meet and greet here in Ohio soon !

·
Registered
119 Posts
Seems that with all states it's pretty rare to see another koup on the road. Granted being a new model i am sure that will start to change very soon. Saw my first one today when i noticed a white EX at an intersection

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
not really Ohio, but close enough. i'm down in Burlington in northern KY

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So it is really looking like Jeff613 and I might be the only Ohio Forte owners so far to date. Thats cool , just means there is more time for us to complete more mods before anyone else see our great cars !

·
Registered
641 Posts
North side of Dayton here, haven't picked up my Koup yet, waiting to see what the 2011's do. Starting to see more of them on the roads though. Every one so far has had a chick driving it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
whats wrong with chicks in koups! we cant help it we look hot in them! lol! jk. i havnt yet bought mine but im looking for a blue one. im in springfield oh! i have been looking at cars for 2 years! i went initially to look at the soul and the koup was all i could see! im supposed to be getting one brought up from cincy on friday!! its an ex, i love the rims on thesx thought! also i want a sun roof! too many choices!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another Ohio Forte Owner

I'm in Akron and have a titanium EX Sedan. Still trying to convince the wife that mods are a very necessary evil, so none yet. LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in Columbus and I just bought a Koup last week. I really like this car. Kia has really came a long way over the years, huh?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another Ohio Forte owner

I bought my Forte EX about a month ago -- and I'm in Dayton. Though I've only spotted 2 around here it seems.

·
Registered
536 Posts
NE OHIO HERE - ASHTABULA COUNTY - 60 EAST OF CLEVELAND. Have seen about 4 or 5 Sedans around here. No Koups but did pass one on the way to work one morning.

·
Registered
47 Posts
New 2011 Koup SX, Cleveland Ohio! :) I seen two Koup's around here. One being my buddy. Also seen a few sedans. Let's get plans for an Ohio meet going.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts