Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there anyone in the state of Ohio who also owns a forte ? I live in the Dayton are , well outside of Dayton , and I have yet to see another Kia Forte and surely have not see another Koup. I have BLACK EX Koup with the following mods to date , re-badged all 3 badges , metal petals and foot rest , 5% tint on all 3 rear windows and 20% on the doors. I will be tinting the tailights , signal indicators on the mirrors, shark fin antenna , removal of the Forte badge on trunk along with the Koup badge on trunk . The we will see whats next . I will also be doing the Audi LED light mod too!

I wish the just had black outs for the rear tail light as it would be easier .lol!

By the way I just wanted to thank everyone for their threads as it has made adding mods so easy ! :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Seems that with all states it's pretty rare to see another koup on the road. Granted being a new model i am sure that will start to change very soon. Saw my first one today when i noticed a white EX at an intersection

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So it is really looking like Jeff613 and I might be the only Ohio Forte owners so far to date. Thats cool , just means there is more time for us to complete more mods before anyone else see our great cars !

·
Registered
14 Posts
whats wrong with chicks in koups! we cant help it we look hot in them! lol! jk. i havnt yet bought mine but im looking for a blue one. im in springfield oh! i have been looking at cars for 2 years! i went initially to look at the soul and the koup was all i could see! im supposed to be getting one brought up from cincy on friday!! its an ex, i love the rims on thesx thought! also i want a sun roof! too many choices!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in Columbus and I just bought a Koup last week. I really like this car. Kia has really came a long way over the years, huh?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.