Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how the hell do you instal one of these and where..??? need one for my girls koup she drives it wide open a lot lol..! Read that it help protect the engine from gunk plz enlighten me on where to install it thanks in advance

·
Registered
191 Posts
how the hell do you instal one of these and where..??? need one for my girls koup she drives it wide open a lot lol..! Read that it help protect the engine from gunk plz enlighten me on where to install it thanks in advance
Isnt it for turbo cars?

·
Registered
348 Posts
In theory it would go between the PCV and the intake, but honestly you'll probably never actually 'need' it on a Theta. The design of the intake doesn't really allow too much puddling room. As well the valve cover is baffled, so it's already designed to catch and return the oil where it belongs.

If anything, that small amount of oil that does get by the baffles will actually do you good. It lubricates and prevents moisture on the throttle plate and the variable intake baffles. Win win.

·
Registered
265 Posts
what if you put an aftermarket intake on there and disable the baffles... catch can may come in handy... the car is rigged to be slower than it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.