5% tint all the way around
debadged FORTE and KOUP
took off silver cap on rims

put "K" symbols on front and back
new tweeters and bass tube

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks good to me. 5% tint is pretty dark and illegal in my state. I'm wanting to change my front and back "Kia" badge. Where did you get yours done?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! My fiance did them. He ordered them off of EBAY. 5% is not legal here either, but so far so good.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Looks good on a black car. IMO it wouldn't be the same on a red or blue Koup. Did you put something in the screw holes or leave them open?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I left them open....you can't really even tell....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looks good!

Do you have a link for the K style center caps?? I have been looking for them

·
Registered
696 Posts
Looks nice! Just have to get the head and tail lights blacked out and it'll be perfect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ah cool! I was wondering what the wheels would look like with the silver off, I LOVE IT!

Mines a loaded black SX. I'd love to get those caps. I have the front & rear badges but didnt install them yet (too cold and snowy here)

ebay user "motor247" sells them for $34.99 for 2 (front & rear) I got mine from Cali to Wisconsin in 3 days from when I paid for them. They are great quality.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks nice! Just have to get the head and tail lights blacked out and it'll be perfect.
I would love to do that but haven't had any luck finding stuff on line...Any suggestions?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ebay sellers name is : automotive apple (for wheel center caps)
My fiance paid $20 for both front and back wheel caps.

Ebay sellers name is : jayongmall (for K symbol emblem on car)
his listing doesn't speicify Koup or Sedan...so make sure you email him.

Thanks for all of the shout outs! It is fun to have others excited about this car like I am. I would love to see pics of your cars too!!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's a link to headlight/foglight tint. Haven't been able to find any taillight tint's yet... They've got to be out there though.

Headlight Tint Kit for the Kia Forte 2010

Some flat black paint on the calipers would add some extra to the look as well. :)
The site says Kia Forte...and not Forte Koup. I am pretty sure the headlights are different??? Any advice?

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Hands down this is my favorite Koup I've seen yet (Besides my own of course :D).

As for tinting your taillights, I would ask around at tint shops. I asked my tint shop and they quoted me 80 bucks to tint the taillights. A little pricey for such a simple thing but it saves me the work and it looks good.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
So I've been looking at the "K" wheel caps that they've been selling on eBay for some time now but I've only seen them come in blue. Did you order the blue ones and they were actually black or did you find some one eBay that were actually black?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hands down this is my favorite Koup I've seen yet (Besides my own of course :D).

As for tinting your taillights, I would ask around at tint shops. I asked my tint shop and they quoted me 80 bucks to tint the taillights. A little pricey for such a simple thing but it saves me the work and it looks good.

WOW! Are you talking to me???? I appreciate the compliment! I agree...$80 does seem high. I will ask around and see what I can find.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So I've been looking at the "K" wheel caps that they've been selling on eBay for some time now but I've only seen them come in blue. Did you order the blue ones and they were actually black or did you find some one eBay that were actually black?
My man ordered them on ebay and said he had to look around quite a bit to find black ones. Maybe you can email the guy with the blue ones to see if he has some in black??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts