Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got the bright trunk spoiler for $15 from ebay i was just messing around on ebay and sall it was listing for $15 with $19 shipping i hope that i get it. i just did a refresh its listing for $150 what a mess up for him i hope they dont cancell it.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
did you pay for it? or did you just select, BUY
idk how ebay works but if you get that, you are a lucky SOB lol :)
i payed 190 for mine

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did a buy it now for $15 it came to $39 something.just got this email from him

Hi.
i have wrong listing by mistake..
it is so expensive item.
i will refund it.

sorry to confusion.

i want your understanding

- jayongmall

·
Registered
587 Posts
Wow! I hope that it works out for you!
$15 for a spoiler! Sweet Frigging Deal!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
aww thats too bad man. the seller is refunding your purchase so he doesnt have to send you a 200 dollar spoiler to you for 39 dollars lol too bad. :/
i bought mine thru sharkracing.com :p not 39 dollars there lol i wish tho

·
Registered
587 Posts
Damm.......

·
Registered
526 Posts
i did a buy it now for $15 it came to $39 something.just got this email from him

Hi.
i have wrong listing by mistake..
it is so expensive item.
i will refund it.

sorry to confusion.

i want your understanding

- jayongmall
Yeah that sucks!!:mad: I bet if you over bid on something by mistake they wouldn't excuse it! You should contact Ebay! One time I was bidding on something in the last few seconds and I forgot to clear my previous bid before I entered a higher bid...and I accidentally bid $5,075.00 for a Xmods car!:eek: I won...needless to say, luckily the other bidders highest bid was only$60.00! Imagine my surprise!!! Yeah definitely contact Ebay and see if they will make the seller honour that price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts