Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, well i just got my new wheels it performs awesome , no problems , installed 20 wheels tmy and 235/35/20 fwd offset +43 bolt pattern 5 x 114 , waitong for my led lights and new brakes......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions I guess, I like 'em! Gives it a Very SoCal look!
Good job
D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Gives it a Very SoCal look!

D
Ever been here? :p They look more So/central LA than anything.

No thanks here the design of the rim isn't my style and I can't imagine driving with them on a car, but as inferred: To each his own.

Above all, enjoy your ride!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Yep been there a few times, and yes apologize, so central is definitely a better description.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Those rims would be eaten alive by an Alberta pothole... just 'done'.

Good on you for taking a chance on the fitment - someone had to first! I'll be sticking to a nice 'cushy' 17" for my 50 mile a day commute... never thought I'd say a 45 series is cushy, but in comparison to that I'll be driving a couch.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
its not nice to flame the thread

·
Registered
18 Posts
to big nice wheels but 18" is as big as i would go on a forte because the size of the car is ment for a sporty wheel not a huge one... 19" with coilovers for a perfect flush look that would be cool too but 20's just awkward looking on such a small car...and you cant lower that thing anymore and the ride cant be great

*Q*

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well, he posted for us to discuss. I think they look awful. This is a Forte, an econobox (but a very pretty one).

But, he seems to like them, so good for him. Everyone's entitled to their own taste and customizing their car to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
IMHO, U gotta upgrade ur brake disc to 15" or 16" ..... It will look a lot beta ( tt includes the drum brakes too ) Coilovers are a plus if possible

1 - 20 of 45 Posts