Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss having a Vanity light. When you put you visor down do you have a light in your car? Passenger and Driver? Probably on the SX right?

I found this and will probably order.

Vanity Light

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I have the SX and I don't have the vanity lights. I found that a little strange, I mean come on we have LEDs around our front speakers but no vanity lights? Most likely some sort of cost cutting maneuver

2,213 Posts
what do you need a vanity mirror for anyways besides to check up ya nose when a car full of hot chics pull up next to you. its pretty much useless unless you have to do your makeup or pop pimples. either way its like a chic thing. wasnt this car made for young male adults? or is that just my opinion?

·
Registered
536 Posts
what do you need a vanity mirror for anyways besides to check up ya nose when a car full of hot chics pull up next to you. its pretty much useless unless you have to do your makeup or pop pimples. either way its like a chic thing. wasnt this car made for young male adults? or is that just my opinion?

I agree KIA. It's useless. But I never checked those mirrors before....What I really miss is a light in my glovebox...I'm always in that thing and now I'm in the dark!!!

2,213 Posts
I agree KIA. It's useless. But I never checked those mirrors before....What I really miss is a light in my glovebox...I'm always in that thing and now I'm in the dark!!!
my bmw had a rechargable flashlight in the glove box, i always thought that was the coolest thing ever lol no wonder those cars cost so much

·
Registered
201 Posts
I used to use the vanity lights in my Volvo like mood lights when I was chowing down or just needed ambient light without having all the courtesy lights on. Yeah, I kind of miss it, but didn't even notice the Koup doesn't have em. Is there even a mirror on the driver side? Hmmm, I'll have to look at that tomorrow.

·
Registered
60 Posts
well i have vanity lights on my koup... really don't know if its cuz my koup is the 2011 model...but yeah i don't actually used them...

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2011 EX Sedan has the lights

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree, I mean mirrors in general are just useless accessories for women, there should be a new law outlawing all mirrors. Certainly no man ever needs to see what he looks like or might get something in his eye or need a mirror for anything else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts