Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so if you could do one upgrade what would you choose? Projector headlight assembly or turbokits cai

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Depends.... Do you want to go for style or performance?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess it doesnt matter and I knew that would be the question...lol. I was really looking for someone to make my mind up for me. I have to choose but the decision is giving me fits.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I guess it doesnt matter and I knew that would be the question...lol. I was really looking for someone to make my mind up for me. I have to choose but the decision is giving me fits.
go with turbokits CAI!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All of the feedback given will really help. If I could I would have both yesterday...but my budget only allows one or the other right now. I do plan on having both though. Was just trying to figure out what one to get first:confused:

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you're doing both eventually anyway, I'd do the CAI first. Performance over looks definitely!!:cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Zeezo and Mtn goat. Hey mtn goat... I used to live in CT. Moved down to Alabama last year...hows the weather???

·
Registered
201 Posts
weather sucks dude. I've only been here for 3 years and this is the worst winter so far. Not so cold, but tons of the white stuff. I'm seriously considering moving back to SoCal in the summer!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah man... I enjoy the fact that I have been able to wash my car every weekend without freezing my n*ts off. I really dont miss it at all.

·
Registered
139 Posts
what style projectors? homemade or ebay? Iv had both on previous cars and IMHO they are even. projectors, especially bi xenon ones are amasingly bright and last forever. Cai's sound awesome and temporarily save you money on exhaust :)

Id go with Cai for now but would change my vote to projectors if they were decent.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was looking at the morimoto kit. Im pretty handy with diy projects.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for your help. Just ordered the black label turbo kits cai. They charged me for the price of the regular cai. Cant wait to get it installed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd go with the TurboKit CAI. Oh wait you already ordered it. .Oh well. Late Again!!!
Better late than never....lol. Just reinforces the fact that the right decision was made. ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^^If you make the decision for your circumstances and preferences it is Always the Right decision. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
How did you get the regualr TK CAI price on the Black Label CAI?

Nevermind, I just went on their site and saw that they're giving a $25 instant rebate. Hmm... I have the money but I don't know if I should get it or not...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im not sure...when I called and stated what I wanted, the customer service rep told me "its your lucky day" and said I can get it for the same price as the silver version. Im thinking its the same due to the 25% off for forte owners as the site says.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Nevermind, I just went on their site and saw that they're giving a $25 instant rebate. Hmm... I have the money but I don't know if I should get it or not...
I personally like the black under the hood. It matches the rest of what is going on. I guess a "limited edition" helps with the novelty factor. The price was right, and I thought Id just wait for a drop in projector assembly to hopefully come out soon that wont cost an arm and a leg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.