Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I want to start a thread asking what aftermarket sites people use to buy their parts in Canada.

I've been looking to buy myself a Injen Cold Air Intake (and other bolt-ons) but due to many, many bad reviews to places like Tdot and carid i'm left feeling skeptic on what online store is best in terms of price (competitive), quality(not fake) and shipping(not half a year). Might resort to Ebay or force myself to pay extra for shipping from US.

Any Suggestions are strongly appreciated:D!

M. Drunky

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just ordered my Injen Short Ram a few weeks ago on Amazon.ca. I've been waiting for it to come in stock so they can ship it (my understanding is that Injen products are special order on most retailer websites). But all in all they've got solid customer support, decent return policies and good prices for the most part.

Depending on your engine size and your color preference, I'll give you some links to choose from.

First Gen
2.0L Polished Chrome -
Injen Technology SP1320P Cold Air Intake System, Air Intake - Amazon Canada
2.0L Black - Injen SP1320BLK Cold Air Intake System, Air Intake - Amazon Canada
2.4L Polished Chrome - Injen Technology SP1321P Cold Air Intake System, Air Intake - Amazon Canada
2.4L Black - Injen Technology SP1321BLK Cold Air Intake System, Air Intake - Amazon Canada

Second Gen
1.6L Turbo Polished Chrome -
https://www.amazon.ca/Injen-SP1323P-Cold-Intake-System/dp/B013EKD8JM/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=SP1323P&qid=1585102216&sr=8-1
1.6L Turbo Black - Injen SP1323BLK Cold Air Intake System, Air Intake - Amazon Canada

Hopefully this helps you with getting a cold air intake! And I know you aren't looking for fake parts, but Aliexpress can be good for cheaper options on cosmetic mods. I've gotten a grille, door handle covers, exhaust tips, badges, shift knob, steering wheel cover...the list goes on and on. Most of the products are actually pretty decent quality wise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts