Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my car driving slowly some noise.. You guys hear that too ?

Kia installed the spoiler it because it's going?
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
191 Posts

Dude do u know how to speak... "when my car driving slowly some noise.." what kind of noise?
"kia installed the spoiler it because it going?" - WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Plesae restate these statements....

2,213 Posts
I think he's saying that his cars making a noise and Kia installed the spoiler and he thinks it's from that? If English isn't your main language you can speak whatever language you're good at....I'm sure some member speak it, and would be happy to help

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im korean. Korean is my main language... is here any korean!?
Killed In Action means great..

·
Registered
536 Posts
천사가 있습니다. 어디에 있는 소리는가? 생각하는 것은 스포일러에서 기아에 설치되어 있습니까? 형식을 언제든지 당신의 언어, 우리는 통역을 사용할 수 있는 프로그램을 해독하는 것.

Is that okay in Korean?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Come on guys.. ease up alittle on our korean guest..
@ angelsyb
Thou it is hard to understand what your trying to say
could you post a video of your car making the noise? I think that would help us understand what noise your talking about.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts

Is it a whistling noise or more of a rattling (something loose) sound?

I ask because when the dealer installed my spoiler, for the 2 holes they had to drill through the inner frame, they used a hole saw. The two 1 - 1.5 inch disks they cut out were allowed to drop in between the inner and outer trunk skins.

Every time I opened and closed my trunk you could hear them rattle in there. They did Finlay find them now the noise is gone.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did you hear that? when i was start driving... there was some noise in the car....:(

·
Registered
191 Posts
did you hear that? when i was start driving... there was some noise in the car....:(
HAHA can u make another video and sing us a song?

And it sounds like ur window is open if thats the noise ur getting...

·
Registered
166 Posts

its the suspension struts cover its an easy fix at your dealer I have to go back to see them cause mine are not fixed correcly

or mabye your roof crackling wish is also a dealer know issue. but don't worry about every sounds you heart cause my car have now 29000kms and kia don't want to do anything cause the 20 000 warranty is passed (pure shit if you ask me) its so frustrating I just level up the radio during cold morning..

there is also a rattle sound comming from the trunk where the 3rd brake light

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@mathsmart : Thank you for information....... I will go to the kia shop tomorrow!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts