Kia Forte Forum banner

like the soul rims on the forte?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
looks similar to koup wheels... Why no get something by XXR like the 522s or similar.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Are those the rims that are black with a silver machined edges? Because they look a little chrome in the photo and I think that its throwing off the poll votes.

When I picture it in my head it looks much better than the photo (no offense to your chop). I can see them working on a Koup. I'm undecided for a sedan though.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I really like those 521 too !

But our friend is asking for these odd Kia Wheels...

I think that if u remplace the alu part for colormatch blue, u would have something a little more subtile, smoother for the eyes.

[Edit]
Well... tried with real pics... wayyy better IMO...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I really like those 521 too !

But our friend is asking for these odd Kia Wheels...

I think that if u remplace the alu part for colormatch blue, u would have something a little more subtile, smoother for the eyes.

[Edit]
Well... tried with real pics... wayyy better IMO...

i have to agree with LeShadow, this photo seems to work well, but maybe thats just me... lol

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Sorry, but I'm not feeling either but that said, if you like it and it works in your budget, go for it. After all, it is YOUR car and it should reflect your tastes, not mine.

As to why I don't think they work... too curvy/flowery. As much as the sedan has some nice curves, I tend to see more chiseled edges and like wheels with a little sharper lines.

Here's a pic of the wheels I chose for my sedan.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I have since addded caliper covers. Here ia quick pic before I put the winters on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts