Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Soo lets get all the koups, sedans, 5 doors and anyone else who likes to go out out one day for a meet and greet :)
we need to figure out a nice open area also somewhere where everyone would be able to drive too
let me knoww
im sure once we get a nice group we can do this more often

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I know that we can throw a meet and greet have a little barbecue going and just chill aite photo shoot on the side I know it won't be just fortes I have other cars that will roll out and if you guys have friends bring them we can meet somewhere in the middle no more than like and hour drive for me tho

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Let's do this! I guess the scheduling would be everyone's biggest thing. July would actually be better for me.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I'm down after 4th of July. It'll only be for a weekend though since my friends coming with me have work. I'm assuming Orlando would be ideal?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Devil, how's it going man?! That true, that would be a perfect time for you huh. Well, let's hope some others jump on the wagon. I'll be seeing you regardless.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
It's going good man! And I just checked the calendar. Since 4th of July is a Monday, I wonder if I could just go down that weekend? As long as I make it back by that Monday then I'm set. I don't know if everyone else is gonna be busy that weekend with the family/friends or not. Let me know if that's a possibility for you. I watched fireworks in Clearwater last time I went on 4th of July, it was awesome. Fortes and Fireworks would make a good show and photoshoot. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Sorry man, that weekend (specifically the 2nd) I'm flying my daughter back to CA. Let me know whenever else though. I hope to not keep changing it on you man. ;) Fortes and fireworks would've been good. Glad you're doing well though.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
So let's shoot for the weekend after (July 9th). I believe that is a week before the supposedly cancelled StreetKiaz meet?

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Yep. Hopefully the other members respond!

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Alright. Sounds good. Wanna drive down to the beach and take some pics? My friend lives in Longwood and there's a beach you can drive on. Would be awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts