Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Drop it, remove badges, done. Make it clean. The 5's look to good to mess around with.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Stickers! Lots of them!

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'd personally black both of em out, maybe some spaces and bigger more aggressive tires on the SUV (not huge spacers maybe 1/4 - 1/2") Roof rack on both, (RoadWarrior Basket on the Sorento)

And call it a day :D

Now if you were looking into performance mods as well, I can't speak on the sorento, but for the 5 I'd say an upgraded intake (cold air or ram) and a catback exhaust.

Also the stock rims are decent enough, just get em painted black. That's what I'm doing after my trip to florida.

·
Registered
265 Posts
rid yourself of the hideous grilles. drop it with some eibachs prokit only pay $230 at most, some people try to rip you off for even more than that. change the speakers because the stock stereo is gutless to say the least... and i don't mean wal-mart or autozone speakers. Rim and tire package will work well and be helpful with shifts of seasons... keep your stock rims and all season tires for fall and winter.. and break out the cool lightweight rims with summer tires for just that.. spring and summer. exhaust system is unnecessary as all you will notice is more noise unless you get it tuned... save your money when it comes to performance, it has enough to play with cars in it's class... tint the windows. keep the entire car clean, this includes the engine bay.. and that should be enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts