Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 229 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a thread for all you who paid 20k for the koup and want to bad mouth it and call it slow and whatever. now you dont have to jack other peoples threads. you can bash the car that you paid your hard earned money on here! enjoy!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I love my "slow" koup that I paid less than 20k for. Oops guess I hijacked this thread! :)

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on!! if your gonna jack the thread, do it right! say how slow it is and how you like other cars and the only reason you got this car was for the warranty! lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I love my slow turbo forte. Its always one thing after another wtf. :p

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hell yeah! Our cars are slow!

At least I'm not in denial and think I have a fast car.
And yous just wanna be dicks about it.

And fuck paying 20k for the forte, thatd be dumb as hell.
Sorry that I realize my car with 150hp is slow.
Even if I had an sx with 170hp or whatever itd be slow.

Have any of you guys ever been in a fast car before? God damn. If yous think the forte is fast I'm sure you haven't.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I love my slow turbo forte. Its always one thing after another wtf. :p
I said in the last thread that the only way a forte would be close to fast Is with the turbo. But a forte with 150-170 is still slow, yes I can admit that my car is slow. That doesn't mean I'm hating on my car, I like my car. I don't care about going fast in a forte at least. If I wanted to go fast I wouldn't have bought a forte. at least I can admit that.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Well, ya get what ya pay for! Sometimes that baker throws in a 13th donut!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Ooooooo jacking threads in public..... kinky

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't think that our fortes are slow, per say. Sure they aren't 400hp rockets, but for what they have to work with they can be quick. Remember that fast isn't just about the straight line. Speed is almost entirely dependent on driver. Now I'm not saying our cars are fast either, it's just all about how you DRIVE rather than how hard you press the pedal. Just my opinion.

Deuce

·
Registered
532 Posts
The car is fast enough in any normal driving situation don't need to be going over 85 - 90 mph and my car handles that just fine

·
Registered
350 Posts
Omg yous are so fucking ridiculous. Yous act like idk croc has a turbo forte, big fucking whoop. Yes his would be fast. I'm talking about the dudes on here talking about how fast they think their car is, when its slow and stock and maybe has a tk intake on it! Damn.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol stop saying "yous"!!!! its not a real word lol

but see, isnt this better then jacking another thread? tell us how you really feel! lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
The car is fast enough in any normal driving situation don't need to be going over 85 - 90 mph and my car handles that just fine
Thank you! Yes our cars are fine for normal driving. I'm not saying were poking around in a 84hp geo metro. But the guys here that want to race their stock forte is ridiculous! Why waste the gas to prove you can street race a stock civic. That's just fucking retarded. Now if you took it to the track itd be cool to see what kind of track numbers the forte put down.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Lol I love threads like this there entertaining.

·
Registered
350 Posts
lol stop saying "yous"!!!! its not a real word lol

but see, isnt this better then jacking another thread? tell us how you really feel! lol
Well. Excuse me for using, yous. What would you prefer dick?

And how I feel, I feel fine. Buts its hilarious how all you ricers here get fucking butthurt cause I say something negative about our cars lol.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Oh noooooo he said ricer

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the 2 youts!
whats a yout?
sorry your honor....youthhhhhhhhhhhs! lol

i'd rather you use any other word then "yous"
lol im not mad, i made this thread just for you! so you can speak your mind! just relax on the name calling a little. other then that, have fun!

·
Registered
312 Posts
IMO, the SX I would classify as a good entry level car for someone who wants to jump into the "performance" side of cars at a young age.

Yes, they're pretty slow, but they make a good car for begining young drivers to learn basic skills.

Better then having some 16 yo getting an EVO and wreck it 'cause he couldn't understand that they make too much power for him.

·
Registered
567 Posts
You like to drive fast sometimes? You could only afford a Forte? HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE TRY AND ENJOY DRIVING YOUR CARS THE WAY YOU WANT TO. YOU SICK. SICK BASTARDS.

Is the Forte very fast? No. Are there cars that the Forte is faster than? Yes. So, if people want to compare it to other cars that are in a similar class I don't see the problem.

The whole point of the aggressive styling of cars of this nature is so that those of us who don't have the money for a STI or an EVO or a Lambo or whatever, can still enjoy driving our cars and zip it around a little. Just because Car A is slower than Car B doesn't mean you can't have fun driving it. Nor does it mean that Car A is slower than Car C.

This thread is dildos.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.