Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered the Cold-Air Intake and Cat-back exhaust for my 2011 KIA Forte 5-door, and have to say I'm very impressed with the customer service. I intended on only getting the intake, but thanks to the multitude of promotions going on right now I figured, might as well get the exhaust.

Free shipping on the intake, the filter to protect against hydrolock and a combo deal for the exhaust + intake definitely made the purchase an easy decision.

I would highly recommend Turbokits.com to anyone I happen to come across.

After the install:
The CAI went in fairly easily after the complication with the extra hose and is now working well.

The Exhaust was a different story entirely. First of all it came in 3 pieces and has to be clamped together (Unless you get the midsection welded which I very well may end up doing. Also the titanium tip is held on with another clamp. Under the car it looks extremely ghetto-rigged.
The sound is really loud, and not exactly to my liking, its a decent enough note I'm just not really happy with how loud it is.

The hangers dont match up correctly on the muffler and that has been subsequently ghetto-rigged and has a fair amount of wobble and movement.

Customer Service: 10/10
CAI Install: 7/10
Exhaust Install: 3/10 (Message sent to turbokits about the improper fit)
Performance Increase: 10/10
Sound: 10/10 (apparently wasn't used to the sound at first, now that I am it's great :D)

Overall: 40/50

·
Registered
85 Posts
Excellent customer service I definitely would order from them again. I've never gotten such quick response to any inquiries before, and they are always willing to help out. Top Notch company!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts