Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive had my koup for about a month already, and the piece of **** dealership i got the car from still hasnt sent me the owners manual. "apprently" it was taken out and not replaced. ive called a number of times, and get the same answer "its in the mail!"

so0o0o0o0o0o0o.... if anyone knows where i can get a replacement, or if anyone is going to a dealership, and "borrows" one from a car, ill gladly compensate you for your trouble lol seriously, this dealership sucks!!! first they didnt want to take the promotional deal i had, then when the temp plates expired, it took an extra 5 days to get my plates, now this! if anyone lives in NJ, and are looking to buy a new kia, i suggest you dont go to towne kia!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I had gone to Town Kia to my my Forte Koup and I walked out in 15 min - that place is Ghetto. I finally bought mine at Fette Kia/Infinity/Ford dealership. First class all the way.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,911 Posts
Go to this site, register, and then get all kinds of information about your Forte or any other production Kia...including the owners manual.

Kia Global Information System (KGIS)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
LOL the one on ebay was his... :) ok just kidding but I was going to post about that same thing

·
Registered
201 Posts
Why don't you ask the dealer to give you one from one of the other cars on the lot and they can replace THAT one when the mail finally comes?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.