Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are still here! Took the chance to upload a video pics soon!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike didnt get the memo cooperhead meet! lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
The best was the guy in the Hyundai.....saying we should get a "real" car. LMAO.

Good times people, good times. Pix are uploading!!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here's the link to the Pix I was able to upload from the Meetup today. (Just click on the pic below!!!)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just stopped for a brake im in jersey. Ct here i come

·
Registered
42 Posts
i made it home in about 42 minutes lol.. was tearin up a stock neon srt-4.. atleast i hope it was stock

·
Registered
533 Posts
so pissed I had to work... I just wanted a break from it all and to go fo a good cruise.. we'll all get together soon though.. then we can have 5 sexy copperhead beauties...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yess next time we gotta have a bigg meet w alotaa ppl. It was the most copperheads I've ever seen and we were turnin heads :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
It was a good time. Next time we gotta get alota ppl to comee! Most copperheads I ever saw at one time lol. We were turnin headss :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looks great guys...Way to rep the copperheads/burnt orange (in Canada)....Maybe I should make a road trip one day. LOL

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looks great guys...Way to rep the copperheads/burnt orange (in Canada)....Maybe I should make a road trip one day. LOL
Fox - I'm usually in Toronto in the early part of the June. Usually rent a car for the trip up. I might bring Ginger (yeah, i named her) up this year. I play in a hockey tournament at the WestWood 5 Arenas. Mayb you guys can plan a get together around the same time..... lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have never seen a copperhead koup until that meet...that was a good time, i guess i didnt get that memo, oh well i just had to be a little different! don't forget about the SUV that stopped in mid traffic to piss off that lady behind her!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
Considering the small number of Koups in your meet and yet the percentage of them being the same color it's noteworthy that Kia no longer provides the Koup SX in Copperhead for 2011...LoL!!!

I'm not knocking the number of cars...interesting that 80% of the car's colors out of a random sampling happen to be the same!!! I don't remember you posting anything about this being a "Copperhead" Forte meet...LoL!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Considering the small number of Koups in your meet and yet the percentage of them being the same color it's noteworthy that Kia no longer provides the Koup SX in Copperhead for 2011...LoL!!!

I'm not knocking the number of cars...interesting that 80% of the car's colors out of a random sampling happen to be the same!!! I don't remember you posting anything about this being a "Copperhead" Forte meet...LoL!!!

Me and KoupChick originally started talking about doing a meet, and we both have the Copperhead Koup SX (mine is 6MT hers is AT). Then when Crock said he was in...we joked about trying to get as many copperheads there as possible. LoL.

We wanted more people, but we all had a blast, did lunch at the Friday's at the mall, and did a short cruise, ending at the Gas Station before we rolled to the highway and all went our seperate ways.

We got one couple that stopped to take a pic of our cars, an old lady that asked for directions, a couple of jailbait in a jetta, and some idiot in an Elantra telling us to "get a real car" lol.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If we could do a meet in ny that would be perfect theres alot of forte members from there. We could get everyone from mass,ct,nj,pa and surrounding areas in ny that would be huge over 20 cars omggggg

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm down to go to ny. Need a copperhead limit now apparently lol jk. Try n set it up for ny and a date

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm in. Let me know in advance. It's tough to get time off these days. =/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts