Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i am still trying to figure out how to get the videos from the camcorder to the pc so bare with me i am so busy just 3 pics for now orangecrush i know you havent seen the pics of our babies together

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
there everyone look theres orangecrush way back there! lol **note** can anyone click on the first image hit the zoom and tell me what does my windshield banner say :)

sexy

my baby and yes thats a nos energy drink any yes i have nitrous all thanks too pharaohkoup for the hand first nitrous sedan :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes any day bro old English town nj is next :p

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol well let's see 1,2...... Humm well that's all we did seen a red koup and white sedan passing by but that's all dissapointed man overall great show one of a kind

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
**update**so i have to get a firewire now i dont have one.....walmart

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Looks fan-tas-tic!!! Awesome job at repping the fortes guys!! Love the racing stripe you got there crock89! :)

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
add me on myspace all pics from meet are there look me up ([email protected])

any maybe old englishtown nj sounds good ? at the track :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Can you get one a little closer to the middle of Pa.? That last one was 6 and a half hours from me here in Ohio. Would like to make it to one if you can organize one closer.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Let me know if your going to be out in So. Cali, would love to have a meet, its all civics and TCs out here... I still have yet to see another Koup, and only one sedan with a 80 yearold lady driving it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Are you suggesting Englishtown just for the track is there something coming up? Like show-n-go?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts