Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,841 Posts
I think the paddle shifters are the same from 2020-2023 so any extensions for the 2020-2021 will fit. HOWEVER, Kia doesn't provide a picture of the 2023 Forte paddle shifters on Kia.com. Just to be safe - call your local dealer parts department and ask them to verify the paddles shifters are the same part numbers for 2020-2023 Fortes.

·
Registered
2023 Forte GT 6 speed manual Sporty Blue
85 Posts
There should be no reason why the 2023s would be any different from the 2022s. There were no changes made between those years. Order the ones for the 2022 and it will be fine.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT
10 Posts
I'm considering paddle extensions for my 2021 Forte GT. Here is a link to a user video and an on line distributor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm considering paddle extensions for my 2021 Forte GT. Here is a link to a user video and an on line distributor.

Thanks I'll see of they ship to the lower 48. Any idea if they come in a pair or if I have to order Qty 2? The description didn't really say as far as I see.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,841 Posts
Thanks I'll see of they ship to the lower 48. Any idea if they come in a pair or if I have to order Qty 2? The description didn't really say as far as I see.
They are kits - a pair for your car.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT
10 Posts
Yes, they ship to the US. In fact you select US Dollars (USD) before payment is processed. Ss mentioned 2 extensions are provided.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts