Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
Looks like they don't sell to individuals...and they don't list in dealers in NA...too bad, I like the auto sunroof kit.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I sent them an e-mail request for the LED Door Scuff Plate shown, looks awesome. We will see what they say...

·
Registered
696 Posts
I sent them an e-mail request for the LED Door Scuff Plate shown, looks awesome. We will see what they say...
I'm interested in those as well! Been. Looking for ones that say Koup for awhile.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I actually found someone else that said they have this. I emailed them and they charged me 170 USD and 400 for shipping!!! I was like... oh my god... I've been looking at these since before I bought my car... Tell me what they say MFury.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Well I am also interested in the scuff plates, but as to the original post, Having paddle shifters would be nice but is it cost efficient to add them for the simple pleasure of being able to shift from the steering wheel column. I think that was what the sportamatic was designed for? I think they would look cool but limiting functionality since they will block a lot of the other controls, or the picture is deceiving me.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I emailed them and they charged me 170 USD and 400 for shipping!!! I was like... oh my god...
Holy piss!! Were they being shipped from Jupiter???

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Holy piss!! Were they being shipped from Jupiter???
God I'd hope so!! I was so stunned that I even said, why are you charging me an arm and a leg for shipping?? That is ridiculous! But, I want those scuff plates so badly!! :( But not bad enough to bay 400 for shipping!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts