Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Awesome JOB! loving it...definitely gives it a clean and fresh look. The red calipil does stand out! i might do mine this weekend.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looks good Fas93, I'm hopiong have mine done in black to accent my burnt orange.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice job!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Aww Thanks guys!!! :) I sure did them myself! Though I'm sorta frustrated.. the back left caliper needs another coat... its a darker red than the rest. But all in all that paint is amazing! Its so glossy and with 2 coats its a nice clean coverage. I love it and I'm very proud of it! I haven't drove her today though, I need a full 24 hrs for the paint to cure. So i couldn't get my muffler done today. Lmao!

And def Mfury! I need those wheel caps so bad! :(

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice job! I've the paint kit in the garage for several months now...just too lazy to pull the wheels off again. :lol:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice job! I've the paint kit in the garage for several months now...just too lazy to pull the wheels off again. :lol:
Lol! Dude its so worth it... and how i love to paint things.... lol its really so simplistic. And its really fast drying too!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Lol! Dude its so worth it... and how i love to paint things.... lol its really so simplistic. And its really fast drying too!
Yeah, the kit is really easy to use...Like I said...I'm just lazy!

Here's a few pics of my old truck that I painted the calipers on...before some douche bag crashed into me!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts