Kia Forte Forum banner

Painted Calipers! :D

6K views 41 replies 26 participants last post by  Rapol 
#1 ·
Thanks the67beast for selling me the paint! :D

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
Aww Thanks guys!!! :) I sure did them myself! Though I'm sorta frustrated.. the back left caliper needs another coat... its a darker red than the rest. But all in all that paint is amazing! Its so glossy and with 2 coats its a nice clean coverage. I love it and I'm very proud of it! I haven't drove her today though, I need a full 24 hrs for the paint to cure. So i couldn't get my muffler done today. Lmao!

And def Mfury! I need those wheel caps so bad! :(

#15 ·
Lol! Dude its so worth it... and how i love to paint things.... lol its really so simplistic. And its really fast drying too!

#26 ·
do they have the paint kits in different colors iv only seen it in red... i was thinking about painting my corsa koup calipers gold lik the bremo brakes on the 350z

#28 ·
@Kenny C

Smexy truck!!!! :( Too bad a douche hit it...

@maTTastic
I'm not too sure yet... I'm waiting for my daddy to get back for a surprise. Then I'll go for FOTM. :)

@xXRockAweaRXx

It was easy. Just take off the wheel then use the paintbrush to paint it. Paint on a few coats until you're satisfied. And the reason I went with paint instead of covers is because of the price. I don't have 200 dollars to dish out for a few metal plates.

#29 ·
I have a white sedan and am getting some 10 spoke wheels (5 are black and 5 are machined silver).

What are your thoughts on colour for my brakes? Black or White? Not really wanting to put red on mine as I want to keep the whole car as black and white as possible.

Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.