Votes: 9 45.0%
  • None all ugly

Votes: 8 40.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about painting my stock EX rims black with blue or white accents. Please let me know how you feel about the rough design sketches i came up with. In these pictures the car is gray but mine is blue.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,820 Posts
Do what you want...

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
They say when someone posts a question, they're not looking for an answer, but for a justification for the answer they already have

·
Registered
405 Posts
They say when someone posts a question, they're not looking for an answer, but for a justification for the answer they already have
Don't listen to them... I know them personally and they are a little weirdos

Please let me know how you feel about the rough design sketches i came up with. In these pictures the car is gray but mine is blue.
BTW... there's no question there...He's not looking for answers... He's looking for advices and opinions !

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ill b honest i really want the XXR 006 rims with blue lip but because they are made in japan they r on back order till the end of time apparently soo im just looking for an alternative.... I lik the look of Ken Blocks Fiesta with lime green rims and one white spoke so i tried that out. I honestly dont know which one i want i just no i want diff rims lol so for now i figured painting them would b an alternative.

And thanks for the photoshop btw

1 - 8 of 8 Posts