Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here in the Panama City, FL Area interested in an aFe Takeda Stage 2 Open Intake kit?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, one more shot...anyone in the PC FL area interested in a FREE aFe Takeda Stage 2 intake?

7/27/2022...You get 1 week...

·
Registered
2023 Forte GT 6 speed manual Sporty Blue
69 Posts
I wish I was closer lol. I USED to live in Central FL once upon a time!

Reactions: ForteGT2

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
977 Posts
Ok, one more shot...anyone in the PC FL area interested in a FREE aFe Takeda Stage 2 intake?

7/27/2022...You get 1 week...
Really wish you had the 2.0L instead… I’d gladly pay shipping and then some. Alas the 1.6t intake is of no use to me

Reactions: ForteGT2

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What happens after the week.?
I would gladly pay shipping to NC.
I'm going to cut it into pieces and mail them to all the people who want it shipped...:)

JK!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm going to cut it into pieces and mail them to all the people who want it shipped...:)

JK!
Haha if you were famous that would actually work!

Collete Davis had her c6 corvette catch fire at hyperfest this year, so when she got back home she starting cutting burnt pieces up off of the car and selling them to fans..!
So they paid for the car to be rebuilt and give her some spending money.. crazy.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump for the weekend.

Reactions: Forte_Chris
1 - 10 of 10 Posts