Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! My name is Caleb, I am the new social media community ambassador for Panda Motorworks. I wanted to introduce myself as you will see me in the forums frequently. I will be more than happy to answer any questions/concerns on parts or services we offer such as pricing, fitment, wait times, installation, etc. You can tag me in a thread or send me a PM.

If you have not already, check us out at pandamotorworks.com to see our large selection of Forte GT parts including performance upgrades, lighting, suspension, interior/exterior cosmetics, wheels and brakes, detailing products, and much more!

Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel Grille

·
Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul +, 2012 Kia Soul !,1992 Toyota Corolla, 2021 Kia Sportage SX
279 Posts
Hey Caleb! Used you guys for my springs when I had my 21 Forte!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul +, 2012 Kia Soul !,1992 Toyota Corolla, 2021 Kia Sportage SX
279 Posts
I did, traded my 21 for a 22 so I will be doing the same here eventually again.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,413 Posts
Welcome Caleb! My first mod was the aFe Takeda stage 2 intake from panda motorworks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Everyone! My name is Caleb, I am the new social media community ambassador for Panda Motorworks. I wanted to introduce myself as you will see me in the forums frequently. I will be more than happy to answer any questions/concerns on parts or services we offer such as pricing, fitment, wait times, installation, etc. You can tag me in a thread or send me a PM.

If you have not already, check us out at pandamotorworks.com to see our large selection of Forte GT parts including performance upgrades, lighting, suspension, interior/exterior cosmetics, wheels and brakes, detailing products, and much more!

View attachment 86996
Hey there! Was wondering if you knew what the difference between the blue and grey filters on the takeda stage two intakes are, and if one or the other is better for the GT engine?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,413 Posts
Hey there! Was wondering if you knew what the difference between the blue and grey filters on the takeda stage two intakes are, and if one or the other is better for the GT engine?
Drinkware Automotive tire Camera accessory Rectangle Cylinder

·
Vendor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that! Appreciate the help, I’m buying one locally from someone who purchased, but never installed it. It has the grey one though, which isn’t a problem for me, but I’m curious if you know if I can buy the blue one separately or if it has to be bought with the entire intake?
The picture above is correct. Only difference is one is dry and one is oiled. There is effectively no difference in the two. All personal preference :)

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Thanks for that! Appreciate the help, I’m buying one locally from someone who purchased, but never installed it. It has the grey one though, which isn’t a problem for me, but I’m curious if you know if I can buy the blue one separately or if it has to be bought with the entire intake?
The filters are available on afe power's site:

Liquid Product Font Rectangle Automotive tire

Liquid Automotive tire Font Line Cylinder

They don't list the Forte - look up 19-21 Hyundai Elantra to find them.

Takeda Stage-2 Cold Air Intake System w/ Pro DRY S Filter | aFe POWER

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 86996
[/Q

View attachment 86996
How do I make my 2021 Forte LXS look like this so clean

1 - 14 of 14 Posts